Dow Rummel Village’s
Thank you for working together during the past year. We extend our heartfelt thanks to the residents and their families for their trust in us during this extraordinary time. Please know we continue to receive updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and local and state health departments, in order to determine the best course as we reopen our community and begin our new normal.
Current Visitation Guidelines
As of November 15, 2021, we announce the following changes on our campus:
Dow Rummel will allow responsible indoor visitation at all times and for residents, regardless of vaccination status. There is no limit to the number of visitors a resident can have at one time. Visitation can be conducted in residents’ rooms, visitation spaces and outdoors. Visits should be conducted in a manner that adheres to the core principles of COVID-19 infection prevention and does not increase risk to other residents.
CORE PRINCIPLES OF COVID-19
Wear A Mask
Covering your mouth and nose
Use of alcohol-based hand rub preferred
Stay at least 6 feet from others
- Visitors are allowed in the apartments and may gain access to the independent buildings’ secure entrance lobby areas. Instructions for use of this system are posted in each entrance lobby area.
- Visitors are asked to practice good hand hygiene and safe social distancing.
- If you are exposed to someone with COVID-19, you should quarantine for 10 days and get tested, even if you don’t have symptoms.
- Residents are encouraged to wear masks and practice social distancing when participating in group activities outside of our community or when around anyone who is not fully vaccinated.
- Visitors will be required to have a health screening upon entry. The primary screening entrance is 1321 W. Dow Rummel St. between 8:00 am and 6:30 pm daily.
- Residents are not required to wear a mask but are highly encouraged.
- Visitors must always wear a mask in the licensed care buildings.
- Visitors must continue to maintain social distancing from all other residents and staff during the visit.
Still looking for more information?