Performs various tasks to ensure the cleanliness of the facility.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB SKILLS
Must have good basic interpersonal skills –oral and written communication skills, positive, patient attitude and willingness to work as a member of a team to accomplish assigned tasks. Must demonstrate ability to be energetic, enthusiastic and creative in working with residents. Must have ability to understand and follow task orientation and instructions, rules and procedures as outlined in orientation and training. Must be able to push and pull 30 pounds, must be able to lift 35 pounds.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Model the values, mission, and vision of the organization;
Be alert and active in supporting facility’s commitment to safe practices, infection control, and respect for residents’ rights;
- Participate actively in team efforts to maintain a high level of cleanliness throughout the facility.
- Follow cleaning procedures carefully, adjusting as necessary
- Uses proper cleaning techniques and supplies as instructed during orientation with safety and good ergonomic practice.
- Follow cleaning procedures carefully, vacuuming furniture and carpet regularly, scrubbing floors on hands and knees (1X month) windows, blinds, and screens (spring and fall) and moving furniture as needed to permit cleaning.
- Communicate with Dow Rummel Management staff on scheduled changes, issues with access to area or recommendations or cleaning schedules.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned in a capable and responsible way.