Dow Rummel is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization located in Sioux Falls, SD. Dow Rummel has been the premier life plan community in the area for over 55 years.
We are seeking a motivated charge nurse with excellent leadership and communication skills. As a successful candidate, you will provide assistance and care for patients, supervise nursing staff, offer guidance and support, maintain a clean and safe working environment, and ensure that all operational tasks are completed efficiently and on time. To excel in this role, you must be certified/licensed in South Dakota or have transferable certificate with experience in a healthcare environment. You should enjoy working with people, have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Wellness Center Membership
- Employee Recognition Program
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Optional HSA Account with Dow Rummel Village adding funds each pay period
- Cell Phone Discount (Verizon/AT&T)