Dow Rummel is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization located in Sioux Falls, SD. Dow Rummel has been the premier life plan community in the area for over 55 years.
We have an open role for a skilled CNA. The CNA provides resident-centered nursing care and daily living assistance to assigned resident under the supervision of a registered nurse (RN). Knowledge of and delivers age-appropriate care related to the physical and psychological needs of the resident as per care plan. Provides assistance with basic health care needs including daily living activities that may include, but are not limited to, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, food assistance, obtaining and recording vital signs, and providing psychosocial support and other personal care to assigned resident. To do well in this role you should have your state-certified nursing assistant certification and a nursing degree from a recognized CNA program.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Wellness Center Membership
- Employee Recognition Program
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Optional HSA Account with Dow Rummel Village adding funds each pay period
- Cell Phone Discount (Verizon/AT&T)