Dow Rummel is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization located in Sioux Falls, SD. Dow Rummel has been the premier life plan community in the area for over 55 years.
The Food Service Associate performs designated work and cleaning routines for the department to provide quality food to residents and others in a timely manner. The Associate is accountable to the Director of Food Service, Main Kitchen or Restaurant Supervisor. The Food Service Assistant is responsible for certain duties including, but not limited to, monitoring and recording proper temperature of food, setting up and maintaining a clean and sanitized serving area, preparing and serving food items, restocking food areas, cleaning and sanitizing equipment. Preferably have a high school degree or GED and previous dietary service experience. May be required to be ServSafe Certified.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Wellness Center Membership
- Employee Recognition Program
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Optional HSA Account with Dow Rummel Village adding funds each pay period
- Cell Phone Discount (Verizon/AT&T)