Dow Rummel is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization located in Sioux Falls, SD. Dow Rummel has been the premier life plan community in the area for over 55 years.
We are looking to hire an organized Infection Control/Risk Management Registered Nurse. The primary purpose of this position is to plan, organize, develop and direct the overall operations of Infection Control/Health Information in accordance with current federal state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern DRV, and as directed by the Administrator and the Medical Director, to assure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times. We are looking for a state issued Registered Nurse with five + years of experience with infection control, risk management or QA activities.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Wellness Center Membership
- Employee Recognition Program
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Optional HSA Account with Dow Rummel Village adding funds each pay period
- Cell Phone Discount (Verizon/AT&T)