Dow Rummel Leadership wants every person who chooses to join our team to understand that they play a very important part of a much larger story of our residents’ lives. It is our mission that Dow Rummel Village associates create joy-filled memories with this respected and unique generation. Dow Rummel is a non-profit organization located in Sioux Falls, SD and has been the premier life plan community in the area for over 55 years.
All Dow Rummel Employees are required to be both COVID and Influenza Vaccinated.
The Medical Records Clerk (Part-Time) assists in maintenance of complete, up-to-date medical records information of each resident. Providing data entry on resident’s conditions as directed in facility software programs.
Applicant must have exposure to medical records management, with particular emphasis on medical records in a long-term care environment (or equivalent practical experience.) Must have strong keyboard/data entry skills. Must have strong communications and organizational skills.
Must adhere with residents’ rights, regulations regarding documentation of resident care, facility’s policies and procedures; HIPAA and infection prevention. Additionally demonstrate respect for the confidential nature of residents’ medical records and have high attention to detail.
THE HOURS Monday – Friday, 10am – 2pm.
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Wellness Center Membership
- Employee Recognition Program
- Cell Phone Discount (Verizon/AT&T)
THINGS UNIQUE TO DOW RUMMEL
- Every department at Dow Rummel has their own “week” – to celebrate how that department contributes to the greatness of our community
- Dow Rummel has partnered with the Sioux Falls School District and Vocational Rehab to bring Project Search into our community. An opportunity for Students with Disabilities to work in each department during the school year to gain and grow real-world professional experience as they prepare for their career after high school.
- We offer scholarships for staff to use towards any courses attended as well as community colleges and Universities.
- Both State Certified Medication Aide and Certified Nursing Aide classes are offered to staff, hosted in-house and paid for by Dow Rummel.
- FREE On-Site Employee Wellness Programs (including fitness courses land and water) for
- Everyday restaurant menu as well as two specials per day, for all staff at a discounted price through our on-site at Covell’s Deli and restaurant. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We even have delicious take-home customized pizzas!
- Your leaders work beside you every day and take genuine interest in who you are as a person, and help you attain your professional goals!