Dow Rummel is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization located in Sioux Falls, SD. Dow Rummel has been the premier life plan community in the area for over 55 years.
We are searching for qualified and self-motivated certified medication aides for both full-time or part-time. The Medication Aide will perform a variety of resident care duties including administering medication, reporting changes, collecting samples, and recording medication dosages. The ideal medication aide will be extremely detail-oriented and possess in-depth knowledge of patient care procedures. Providing excellent resident care is a vital part of this job, which is why excellent communication and interpersonal skills are needed.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Wellness Center Membership
- Employee Recognition Program
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Optional HSA Account with Dow Rummel Village adding funds each pay period
- Cell Phone Discount (Verizon/AT&T)